To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star
一首让我感动的歌,
一首让我百天不厌的歌,
一首曾经鼓励过我的歌,
一首值得让我收藏的歌,
一首对我来说别有意义的歌。。。。。。
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment